Welcome To Eden,
Guest!
A PARADISE AWAY FROM HOME.

Ages ago, humanity left Earth for the stars. Eventually, they found a paradise: Eden. And on that paradise were the Juins. In time, the colonization of Eden by humanity lead to a war between humans a Juins. In the end, the Juins lost. Hundreds of years later, Juins are secluded on their own continent and humans make up the majority of Eden's population. But over the past few years, strange occurrences were noticed all over the world. People were seen flying in the skies.

Fights took place between people that could bring down buildings. And at the center of it all is a small number of men and women with amazing abilities. Some of these people want to lead normal lives, and some plot to use the strife to wreck havoc on the world. These people are brought together by circumstance, and those virtuous enough band together, because whether they like it or not, they're Forced Heroes.

FIND OUT MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS HERE
The Bulletin!

ANNOUNCEMENTS
01/01/18 Happy New Year!

EVENT << Soon™....
Wrath of Kharn continues! Save the world in Liebe and Konsorhaven!

Add Reply

Fresh Start [Open]
Typhon

Capable of Varying Alignment!
106 YEARS OLD
App Plotter Tracker Typhon has 10 posts. Offline. played by Tyrus

Character Information

Species: Pamyati

Alignment: Neutral

I don't know you. What are you?
Feb 11 2018, 05:45 PM Quote

Typhon pushed his head up out of the water and gingerly kept himself afloat with several flicks of his long tail. His long serpentine neck allowing him for the most part to remain largely underwater while the predator assessed the beach-head.

There were quite a few humanoids on the beach, relaxing enjoying themselves and even some in the water further up the way. He could feel them swimming around, splashing and even making the fish nearest him react in some sense. He never understood this humanoid creatures. Why they had to be everywhere at once, or why they did what they did.

But ultimately he didn't really care, they had things he liked. They had metal ships and boats that helped him. That made his grounds less of a mess because of it. But with them being gone for so long; his turf was back to being a mess. Ships and the like had sank and he had no real way of clearing them.

With a growl he swam forward, ignoring the surprised yells from further ahead. There were some humanoids that swam frantically for the shore even though they had no real way of outpacing the Pamyati. It took maybe two or three minutes for him to actually step onto the beach.

He looked agitated the moment his foot even touched the sand. With an irritated huff he'd yell out; in what could be considered 'broken English'. The nearest humanoids that hadn't actually noticed him wouldn't.. really be able to ignore him or the like at this point.

"METAL BOATS. WHERE?"

He continued to step onto the beach, with each step the sands shifted and wavered. The sheer mass of flesh and the general size of the pamyati was enough to cause some alarm in those that hadn't fled yet....
Ryden Prolae
Absolute Freedom!
General Populace
19 YEARS OLD
App Plotter Tracker Ryden Prolae has 186 posts. Offline. played by MKULTRA

Character Information

Species: Human

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

You want me to describe myself? If I said 'juvenile delinquent' or 'public menace', do you think that'd fit?
Feb 22 2018, 05:03 PM Quote

"Eh...? 'Metal boats'? Where?" A groggy-sounding voice mumbled under its breath, apparently having been awoken by the thunderous yelling and stomping of the massive creature currently occupying the beach. If one had deigned to look in the direction of the voice, they would have seen that it was originating from underneath a red umbrella about a couple dozen feet away from the monster, although it didn't sound particularly "afraid"; just...well, sleepy, really.

After a bit of lazy shuffling could be seen in the shadow of the umbrella, a boy no older than about 19 or twenty could be seen emerging from within, rubbing his eyes with a pair of bandaged hands as he yawned and tried to wake himself up. The bandages seemed to have been unevenly distributed across both of his arms, with his left arm dressed all the way up to his shoulder, though only his hand was bandaged on his right side. The dressing appeared to have been pretty fresh, however, so it was likely that whatever injuries he had suffered were fairly recent. In addition, there was a noticeable strip of cloth going horizontally across the boy's nose, although it apparently didn't need as much attention as the aforementioned injuries. As far as clothes went, the boy was wearing a simple white tank top, a pair of black jeans, and some grey sneakers. A green shirt could be seen tied tightly around his waist.

This was, of course, Ryden Prolae.

Still, when the boy finally opened his eyes, he found himself staring up at a creature of gigantic proportions, one who's height easily rose above everything in the immediate area. It was big! It was scaley! It was blue!

It was...badass!

Almost immediately after opening up his ocean-blue eyes and gazing upon this magnificent beast, Ryden found himself wide-awake and full of energy, a wide smile painted upon his face as he rose both arms over his head and let out an excited yell. "Aw, man! The best things always happen to me at the beach!" he grinned, his body slowly beginning to ascend into the air as he hovered over to greet the new arrival at eye-level. In the boy's excitement, however, he seemed to have either been unaware of--or completely disregarded--the danger that he had just now found himself in, but there was really no helping that. Once the kid saw something as incredible as this, he just had to go and check it out for himself. That was just the kind of person that he was.

But, if you had to make a list of Ryden's ten dumbest moments, this would certainly be near the top.

After getting within about 15 feet of the creature's face, Ryden halted his approach and then simply crossed his legs as he proceeded to "sit" in midair and speak with the mighty beast. He still had a rather excited look on his face, so it could have at least been said that he wasn't particularly afraid of this creature. Yet.

"Welcome to the land of the humans, o' mighty sea creature! Well, land of the humans, Juins, Arcuul, Pamyati, and so on and so forth..." The boy began, correcting himself. Perhaps this was this creature's first time on land? If so, then perhaps Ryden could show it around a bit! But, it sounded like it was looking for something, didn't it? Something about "metal ships"? Perhaps he could help point it in the right direction?

"So~! I heard you were looking for some ships! Metal ships, right? You remember what they might look like, or where they're from?"
Typhon

106 YEARS OLD

Character Information

Feb 23 2018, 03:31 PM Quote

The pamyati was not too terribly pleased with the fact that the humans were running off from him. If they all left who would answer his questions? Or rather who would show him the way to where these boats were that could pull up the ores and wrecks that permeated his home? That made hunting difficult because of how the fish changed their habitats and rotations to accommodate them?

The Pamyati jerked his head around however when someone yelled; green eyes dilated and focused on a certain individual that seemed to be the source of the yelling. He didn't get the feeling that this individual was scared of him, or even much so bothered by his appearance. As he wasn't running or cowering from him. Perhaps this particular human was what some could consider a predator of sorts?

He wasn't sure if he liked that train of thought and furrowed his brow before the being approached him. Managing to levitate in such a fashion that brought him to equal eye level with the massive pamyati. His voice when not booming was rather calm and gentle; well as calm and gentle as a pamyati of his size could be. It was certainly more even than his bellowing introduction.

"You. Do not flee? You predator? yes? This turf? Yes?"

The pamyati narrowed it's eyes a bit when the human went to introduce the location. Though they certainly had a way of stroking the ego of the pamyati calling them 'mighty'. With a slight shake of the head and the 'mane' of hair went every which way. A gentle chortle followed and it'd take a seat in the sand; staring at the human curiously as the human continued to float. They weren't even aware of the powers they could have; in fact they had figured that they would have only numbers and no special abilities...

"Many prey. Many Predator. In one spot? Why so?"

The pamyati tilted it's head and then jerked when asked about the metal ships. It'd narrow it's eyes again and consider briefly what the ships looked like. They were large, colored like grey and had some kind of symbols on their sides.

"Metal Ships Yes. Big. Bigger than Pamyati. Hold many Human."

Typhon furrowed their brow and considered for a few long moments before shaking it's head.

"There is no idea where from. What look like. Yes. Could tell if saw. But do not know where are. They still big. They.. Grey? Grey. Yes. Grey. Like flesh that has sickened."
Ryden Prolae
Absolute Freedom!
General Populace
19 YEARS OLD

Character Information

You want me to describe myself? If I said 'juvenile delinquent' or 'public menace', do you think that'd fit?
Feb 23 2018, 08:29 PM Quote

A predator? It was possible that Ryden had misheard things--perhaps he had gotten some sand in his ears--but, he could have sworn that this gigantic creature had just called him a predator! If that wasn't a compliment, then he didn't know what one was! Really, it was good to receive some kind words every now-and-then; the only other times that Ryden would ever be called something, it was usually some sort of rude insult. The only other person to have ever given the teen a proper compliment was May, though that was likely a given, seeing as how she was practically his mother. There was also Seth, but Ryden was almost always called a "fucker" by him, so he didn't really count.

However, with all of that having been said, the boy didn't really know how to feel about this area being called his "turf". If this was his "turf" then that'd usually mean that he would have to defend it, wouldn't he? Something told him that fighting this behemoth probably wouldn't go over too well for him, especially in his current condition, so perhaps he would have to deny that particular bit...

So, with a beaming smile and a confident laugh, Ryden pridefully puffed out his chest a bit and began to respond to the creature's question in earnest. "Well, hehehe...I guess I am a pretty strong predator, but I don't really like to stay in one place for too long; it usually gets too boring. I like to fly all over the place and check out other people's 'turf', so I guess I'm somethin' like a...like a super predator! Yeah, that works!"

With that having all been said, Ryden Prolae, the "Super Predator", let out a brief laugh as he then relaxed his posture and kept a smile upon his face. So far, he was liking this new visitor! Upon being asked why there were "so many predators" and "so much prey" all in one place, he could really only shrug and just say "maybe it's fate?".

And then the Pamyati-Human duo got to the crux of the matter: the ships.

Unfortunately, the sea creature seemed to have been unable to describe any specifics about the ships that they were looking for, like where they may have come from, or even what their flags may have looked like; though, to be fair, this didn't come as much of a surprise to young Ryden. This creature was obviously a Pamyati, given its size and its ability to articulate language, and Ryden had come across his fair share of their kind during his days in the Rodinian forest. The ones that he had seen didn't really seem like they would have been able to recall specific details like that either, though that didn't really say much about their overall intelligence, just that they weren't really used to human symbols and the like.

But, given what the large creature had just described about the ships, Ryden had a few educated guesses...for once.

"Hmm. The ships are big and grey, even bigger than you, and they hold a lot of humans, huh?" Ryden began, rubbing his chin and humming as he attempted to come to a conclusion. "Well, there're a few things that might fit all o' that, but it's probably all just gonna be a guess at this point. Still, ain't no harm in brainstormin'!"

Ryden crossed his arms at this point. "So, goin' by what you just told me, those sound like military ships. If they're bigger than even you, and they can carry a lot of us, then that'd be my first guess. I mean, sure, we've got things like cruise ships and all that, but those usually have some sort of coloring to them, you know? The only ships that I've ever seen that are colored grey are those big, ugly battleships. And, wouldn't you know it, they're usually metal too!"

"Now, there're a few places that kinda come to mind when I think of the word 'battleship', but only two actually stand out. The first place is Generica, which is...uh, where we are right now. I remember reading that they've got the greatest navy in the world, so I know for a fact that they've got a ton of battleships here. The second place is this great little island called Liebe, that I just...can't help but love. They've got the second best navy, right behind Generica."

With that, Ryden let out a brief sigh before unfolding his legs and looking around at the now-vacant beach surround them. Well, vacant except for these two.

"As for how to find the ships? Well, if there's a beach here, then we're obviously close to the ocean, right? I figure there's probably some sorta navy base 'round here somewhere, so maybe you and me could just go, give them a friendly knock, and maybe peek around and see what we can find? Or, and this is just my personal suggestion, we can maybe go to Liebe and...say hello! Those crazy Lieban's love big sea creatures like you, and they love me so much that they can't wait to have me back over there! They won't even mind if you just pooped all over their buildings! Really! Oh, and I guess we can look for the ships there too."

Aside from Ryden's somewhat sound suggestion to check out Generica's naval bases, the boy also seemed rather...excited about the prospect of introducing a gigantic sea creature to the island of Liebe, and even more so at the thought of said creature defecating all over the island nation's inhabitants.

"It might be better if we just checked out Generica first, you know? I mean, it is right here. It's up to you though, Sea God!"

And with that suggestion out of the way, Ryden simply landed on the ground and then looked up at the Pamyati, waiting to hear its decision on what it wanted to do at this point.

And yes, he had just nicknamed it "Sea God".
Typhon

106 YEARS OLD

Character Information

Feb 23 2018, 09:13 PM Quote

The pamyati chuffed a little bit and rubbed it's head; this talking bit was starting to get somewhat bothersome. It was starting to hurt it's head having to think about things that had happened so far back that it hadn't really had to. As the problem had only really risen recently...

Brows furrowed as the human talked; claiming that he was a pretty strong predator. The pamyati leaned to sniff at the human; brows still furrowed as they continued to speak. The pamyati blinked a bit however when they followed suit with saying they were like a 'super' predator. The former word was not really one that the Pamyati knew very well.

Explain.

The pamyati would 'ask' quickly; as it was curious what made this human a predator above other predators. If 'super' was like a different strength? They weren't very sure as many words humans used went over the pamyati's head. Not because he was dumb or anything, simply because he didn't know many words.

Fate? Fate. What is fate? Is it tasty?

The pamyati leaned forward a bit; tilting it's head and unbeknownst to Typhon he had started drooling at the idea of something tasty that he hadn't partaken in before.

Then the human got to the ships; the Pamyati nodded over and over as the human reiterated what he had said. The ships were of course big, they had to be to travel right? They had to have many humans in them as that's what they fed on right...?

"Big ship. Yes. Many Humans yes. Ship feeds on humans. Yes? Needs their flesh to work."

The pamyati didn't understand what a vehicle really was; nor the concept of what it really did for the humans past traveling in large groups. It was like an apex predator that carried them around for exchange of one of the humans or more than one! As the pamyati had never seen the same human twice on the ship...

"Mil... Mil... Mil. it... Milit.. Ary?"

The pamyati struggled with the unfamiliar word and frowned slowly as the human continued to explain. Typhon kept nodding but it was obvious he was still thinking about the food as he was drooling quite heavily still.

"Ships. Not... Always metal? The ships were.. Big. But not bigger than parents. They bigger than Typhon. They bigger than ships. Old parents. But typhon not old."

The pamyati scratched it's head a little bit as the human continued, saying something about battleships. The pamyati's face went from confused to outright bewildered. It was another word that it didn't understand and the flow of information was enough to make the large creature sit there in a state of bewilderment.

"Navy. Explain. Generica. Explain. Battle.. Battleship. Explain. What mean to be ship. What mean to be battleship? Liebe? What is Liebe?"

The Pamyati was getting awfully close to Ryden, the fire of curiosity burning quite nicely in their eyes. But then there was even more information that he poured onto him. There was a brief pause at the mention of a 'base'.

"Base? Turf. Turf? yes. base is like Turf yes? Why go to turf of.."

There was another long pause and the Pamyati seemed to be mulling over all the information Ryden was dumping onto him. With a large huff the Pamyati puffed up as it was obviously starting to get rather bothered by all the information it had to think over. But then it was called something that it knew somewhat of.

Gods. Deities. Intensily powerful beings of any nature they wanted to be.

And this human, this 'Super' predator just called Typhon one.

The pamyati puffed up it's chest a little bit and huffed after a few moments. It looked around and shook its head slowly. He looked a little sad at thinking like this after getting praised so highly.

Human's react poorly to Pamyati. Ran from Typhon in panic. If go to.. Mil. It. ary They panic. They have...."

The pamyati paused and shook it's head slowly and actually looked fairly worried.

"Kill parents easy. Typhon not stronger than parents. Could kill Typhon. Typhon Strong. But not strong enough to deal with... The strangeness of humans."
Ryden Prolae
Absolute Freedom!
General Populace
19 YEARS OLD

Character Information

Feb 24 2018, 12:17 AM Quote

Questions, questions, questions; so many questions! This was certainly one curious Pamyati, although Ryden didn't necessarily mind answering any of the queries that had been brought up by this massive creature. Besides, as far as he saw it, this titan was here, asking Ryden all of these questions like he was some great font of knowledge. That was a big boost to his pride, if ever there was one!

But first, to address the question about what a "Super Predator" was!

"Wanna know what a 'Super Predator' is, huh? Well, look at it like this..." Ryden began, using his hands in an effort to illustrate to the creature what Ryden's definition of a "Super Predator" was. "So, here at the bottom, you've got, like, your typical ol' prey, right? You came out of the sea, so...think of something like fish! Then, right above fish, you've got predators; so, think of things like sharks. But, right above them, you've got the legendary 'Super Predator', the thing that all other predators are afraid of! Usually, they've got somethin' that the other predators don't have...powers, we call 'em. See how I'm flyin'? Those other humans...uh, 'predators'...can't do that, and that's what makes me a 'Super Predator'! We're just a cut above the rest!"

Then came the question about 'fate'. That would be a bit of a tricky one.

"Fate? Well...it's like...you know how you came here to this beach, and I was on it? Well, 'fate' is somethin' that basically said that it would happen, no matter what. I don't believe in that stuff, though."

Now the question shifted to ships. Apparently, the Pamyati thought that ships consumed humans for...fuel? Oh dear...

"That'd be kinda cool, actually..." Ryden mumbled under his breath, though he quickly shook his head afterward. This wasn't the time for idle hypotheticals, it was the time for facts! "Uh, no. No, ships don't eat us to keep working. They just sorta move on their own. Most ships are actually really friendly unless they make things explode; if they do that, then you should stay away from them." Of note was the fact that Ryden didn't take the time to explain that ships weren't exactly "living", but he didn't really think that was an important bit of information at the moment.

Also, if he had explained that ships were not, in fact, living, then he would have had to explain how they actually worked...and he didn't really know how they functioned!

The next topic was, once again, ships; although it seemed as if though this Pamyati didn't know that ships could be made out of different materials. Time to put some knowledge in that noggin!

"Yep, ships can be made out of all kinds of different stuff, like wood! One time, I even made a ship out of paper! Granted, I lost it, like, five minutes later, but still!" Ryden explained, nodding a bit as he spoke. Apparently though, judging by what the "Sea God" was saying, his parents were larger than both himself and the ships that he was looking for! That meant that they must have been...big. Apparently though, this titan wasn't very old, at least by his own standards. Pamyati could live for a pretty long time though, as Ryden recalled, so it was altogether likely that he was still much younger than this creature.

Then the questions kicked into overdrive, with the Pamyati leaning in close to Ryden as it fired off question after question at the young boy. The teen, however, simply continued to hover where he was, apparently unaffected by the sudden closeness of the colossal being before him.

First, he had to explain the Navy: "A navy is basically what you call all of those metal ships and humans. Sometimes the humans make bases where they put some of their ships so that they can...'heal' them, after they get into fights."

Next up was Generica: "Generica is where we are now! It's a really, really big island! Like, really big! And all of it is called Generica! Think of it like it's one big ol' turf!"

Then came the questions about battleships: "Hmm. Well, there are two kinds of ships. 'Normal' ships don't make explosions, and aren't supposed to hurt things; but 'battleships' are only made to hurt things like other ships, or other humans."

Then came Ryden's area of expertise: what was Liebe?

"Liebe is a big turf too, like Generica...but it's a bit smaller. The people there are really nice too, and they actually like it when you smash their buildings and steal their stuff. You and me should go there one day! They think it's an insult if you don't destroy their ships, so the next time you see a ship and you find out it's from Liebe? Blow it up. They'll thank you for it!"

Following that, however, the Pamyati seemed to have been rather disquieted by the thought of approaching the base, citing the previous humans that ran away from him as a reason, along with the fact that the military had, perhaps sometime in the past, killed his parents...and rather easily at that. It was a bit sad to hear, honestly; and the way that the creature looked when stating this was even worse.

"Aw, c'mon now big guy, you don't need to be scared of them! Trust me, the things those military guys have aren't nearly enough to hurt you, and their ships can't come onto the surface like you did! And besides..."

After pausing for a moment, Ryden rose a thumb and then pressed it up against his chest, offering a childlike smile to the creature as he did so. "...you've got a Super Predator on your side, 'member? I ain't just gonna let 'em hurt you, ya know. Just watch this!"

And with that, Ryden drew back his hand and filled it with a radiant, pulsating golden sphere, his yellow aura beginning to surround his body as he did so. In an instant, he then shot his hand forward, throwing the luminescent orb further down the beach like a baseball as it then impacted the ground and violently exploded, kicking up a massive amount of sand and utterly destroying any objects that may have been caught in its path. Once the dust had settled and cleared, all that was left was a rather sizeable crater which quickly began to fill up with water once the waves reached it.

With that having been done, Ryden turned back around to face the Pamyati with a gleeful and surprisingly warm smile, despite the destruction that he had just caused. "See? Like I said, we're a cut above the rest! Being a Super Predator is the best, but I bet it's nothing like being a Sea God, am I right?"

It may have seemed like Ryden was simply trying to stoke the creature's sense of pride, but the kid really did want to help him...even if he was going about it in an irresponsible and likely destructive manner.
Typhon

106 YEARS OLD

Character Information

Feb 24 2018, 01:09 AM Quote

Certainly typhon would be full of questions, as he had never really been outside of the actual territory that he claimed as his own. There would be things he didn't understand and words that he simply wouldn't know. The list was of course enough to fill several if not hundreds of books.

He flicked an ear and tilted his head as the human explained out what the 'super predator' was. His eyes followed the hands of the human for a few moments before flicking from them to his face; though the pamyati seemed somewhat confused at some of the words it just shook it's head and stored them for later as too many questions would overload this human even further. Or at least make them explain more when the pamyati was getting overloaded with the explanations.

The way that the human phrased it though, linking fish to sharks, then to something above even them was enough to get the pamyati to understand. Though there was quite a bit that they wanted to address the mention of fish and such was making Typhon rather hungry.

"Yes. See that now. Wouldn't it be... Simple to say better predator.... rather than super?"

The pamyati furrowed it's brow and scratched at it's head. One word that was very foreign to him was the term 'legendary' but once again he didn't really want to address that.

"Fate. Fate is wierd. Won't think too much about that."

The pamyati shook it's head and stared at the human as they explained out the ships a bit. The ships moved on their own and didn't eat the humans? Then what did they eat? Typhon looked a little bit concerned at the idea that they could be fueled on pamyati... that would make sense why the humans were okay with killing his siblings and parents after all. At least the difference between the two types of ships were easy to really get.

One made explosions and the other didn't. Stay away from the ones that did and he'd be fine.. But how did you tell which was which? It'd be better to stay away from either for the time being until he learned the difference.

The fact that ships could be made out of other things was certainly enough to cause the pamyati to pause; frown and then mull over the possibilities. If they could be made of different materials perhaps there was a way that he could make one large enough for... No. No. That was foolish. He'd shake his head a bit and frown again.

"....Humans last time said. Metal ships. Cost... A lot of..."

The pamyati furrowed it's brow, looked pained and shook it's head again. Typhon didn't remember the word; it hurt to really think about it as it had only really been mentioned once.

"Feh.... Don't know. But. It cost."

Then the human had already explained out Generica, and it made sense. A large turf but... How would one being be able to cover this entire zone? Then came following the location Liebe. He looked very confused when he was told they liked it when you broke their things, took their things and such... He'd have to go there to find out if that was really true.. Most humans he had met were nothing like that and seemed equally as possesive as he.

"Typhon isn't sure about that... Humans like their things. Like their things like Typhon likes their things. Typhon... Is unsure."

His uncertainty continued as the human explained out things. Telling him that he didn't need to be scared of them or that the military didn't have things anywhere near strong enough to hurt him. But he did have a good point that the ships couldn't come to the surface like he could so... Perhaps paying a visit to the military base would be fine.

"Human has point. Ships do not walk on land?"

Then the human seemed to suggest that Typhon additionally didn't have anything to worry about. Followed by doing something with his hand... Typhon's eyes widened upon the appearance of the orb followed by the human 'throwing' it. He followed the orbs movement well enough and flinched when it hit the ground. Exploding violently and cause the pamyati to back up in alarm.

".......What is human's name?"

He'd turn his head towards the human; eyes wide and curious but wary of this human that was able to unleash such destruction. He wasn't aware of the sheer power that humans were capable of... But if he was honestly one of the stronger ones? Would he really need to worry about other humans for now?

"Human has point. Should go and look for ships then."
Ryden Prolae
Absolute Freedom!
General Populace
19 YEARS OLD

Character Information

Feb 24 2018, 06:34 PM Quote

Yep, just like Ryden had hoped, his display of power had instilled the creature with enough confidence to finally get him to agree to check out the naval base; but it also seemed to have prompted the sea-faring titan to ask for the teen's name. It seemed like the two were finally beginning to make some progress, as far as their relationship was concerned!

"Name's Ryden! Ryden Prolae! How's about your's?" He responded, folding both hands behind his head as he did so. "You said you had parents, right? I might not completely understand how the Pamyati work, but I can't really imagine them not givin' you a name an' all."

So, after giving his name--and, in turn, asking for the Pamyati's--Ryden gave the creature a few moments to respond (or not) and then momentarily turned his back on the blue colossus, rising higher into the sky until he became little more than a tiny black dot against the otherwise blue sky. At present, he was trying to get a bird's eye view of the surrounding landscape, looking for the naval base that he knew had to have been around here somewhere. Honestly speaking, Generica was far too large of a country to risk not having an equally large number of military bases, and it'd have made sense if they installed one relatively close to a coastal city.

And, after a few minutes of searching, Ryden thought he had actually spotted it right on the horizon! It appeared to have been a rather large complex, and the boy could have sworn he had seen some small objects traveling away from it on the water...given how far away it was, it was very likely that they were ships! Location-wise, the cluster of buildings appeared to have been sitting right at the edge of the industrial center of this coastal city, towards the east. Given that the beach was located somewhere in the west--by Ryden's best approximations--this essentially meant that the base was on the opposite side of town...which meant that both the boy and the Pamyati would need to cut across the city in order to get to it.

At that thought, though, Ryden merely shrugged. Given the creature's massive size, people would undoubtedly be able to see him coming from, literally, a mile away. They'd have had plenty of time to get out of their path, and as long as they were somewhat careful, they could have probably kept property damage at a minimum. Maybe. Either way, this seemed like the best course of action in the boy's mind.

In theory, they also could have simply swum around the city in order to get to the military base, but that would've only put them in harm's way. After all, if they went through the water, then that'd allow the Generican battleships a chance to fire on the duo; and although Ryden was confident enough that he would be able to--somehow--survive an encounter like that, he couldn't say the same for the much larger Pamyati. In the end, if the two were deadset on getting to that base, then this was the safest option.

Well, safer for them, anyway.

So, with those thoughts in his mind, Ryden descended from the sky until he was, once again, at eye-level with the large creature. All he had to do now was relay his plan to him, and then they could get a move on!

"Alright, so! I'm pretty sure that I found the 'turf' that we're looking for, but it's on the other side of all these buildings." Ryden said, making sure to point at the aforementioned structures so that the Pamyati could get an understanding of what he was talking about. "All we gotta do is walk through the city, try not to step on anyone, and then we'll be golden! Then, once we're at the base, we can just take a peek at the ships they've got, and we'll be on our way! Quick, simple, and easy!"

With that, Ryden then began to hover by the side of the creature's head as he awaited his next move, mentally readying himself for whatever would come next. He did have one last thing to say though, before the two got started on their "quest"...

"Oh, and if anyone starts tryin' to give you trouble, then just leave 'em to me! Between the two of us, even if someone tough comes along, I'm sure that we'll be able to handle 'em!"
Typhon

106 YEARS OLD

Character Information

Feb 24 2018, 10:21 PM Quote

The human was quick to answer his question about their name. In fact this human had two names? Was that something that was usual about humans or just was part of the predator variety that this one hailed from? The pamyati found itself frowning and realized it would inquire about this later when there wasn't more pressing matters to get into.

"Typhon."

His answer was simple and he felt like he had already said it enough as it was; but the human likely didn't put two and two together which was fine. His verbal ticks weren't always easy to pick up on. At the first question past his namesake the Pamyati nodded.

"Everyone has parents. They gave Typhon his name after hatchday. Before they found him runt."

The pamyati watched the human curiously as they turned their back on him and then... Flew up into the sky. The large sea creature craned it's neck to follow him but eventually he lost track of the human. Shrugging he'd sit down fully and wait. He didn't say that he was leaving so there was no chance of that.

The pamyati was left to his own devices on the beach and he could tell that there wasn't any humans around still. The deathly quiet that ensued was somewhat odd. There wasn't even any of those metal beasts he had seen earlier around still. Something akin to what the ships were but on land.

When the human came back down the pamyati stood back up and stretched, shaking it's head to get any crinks out. He'd frown a little bit and follow where the human was pointing.

"So go through 'city'. No step on humans. Go to.. Mil. It. Ary. turf and... See if ships are right."

The pamyati basically parroted when the human had said, save that his way of saying it was much quicker to the point and if not a little more broken in terms of 'english'. But the reiteration was important; the big problem was the middle part. Which was not stepping on the humans, it would be difficult if there was many of them around. With a shrug the pamyati started to lumber towards the buildings.

"Other humans not foolish enough to try. If they are, wouldn't want to fight them anyways. Typhon here for answer. Not trouble."
Seraphina Stone
Steel queen
General Populace
24 YEARS OLD
App Plotter Tracker Seraphina Stone has 4 posts. Offline. played by Glennard

Character Information

Species: Cyborg

It's too early for surrender and far too late for a prayer.
Feb 28 2018, 10:03 AM Quote

Sera absolutely loved taking the day off, or as she called it, treating herself; or, as Lars would put it, commanders privilege.

Which wasn't all that far from the truth, either.

But yeah, coast town, real imaginative name there by the way. But they had what she was looking for. What exactly was that? Quality seafood. And the silver haired woman had a hankering for some good maritime style seafood. Didn't hurt that it got her away from Isysia and her responsibilities for a bit. You know, take a break from busting heads and keeping tabs on a globally renowned mercenary companies resources. Particularly the money and how it's being spent.

"Gotta treat yourself every so often, yes sir." And it wasn't like she needed to worry about a fight, since Generica was literally one of the safest countries to take a vacation in thanks to the hero force so nothing could go wrong. At least that was her train of thought.

But she was quickly proven wrong when the first wave of panicked civilians hit the street, acting like it was the end of the world. Shouts of monster, from a handful of the people beating a very hasty retreat to the military base had certainly gotten her attention.

A sharp sigh left her lips, fork inches away from delivering a party of flavor to her taste-buds. "Somewhere, some guy named Murphy is laughing his ass off at me."

Placing the fork back down she stood up and marched outside to get a better look at what the hell was causing the problem. Just because she wasn't working, didn't mean she couldn't do a little pro bono work on the side either; especially not when, A) something was causing a proper panic and http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif they had managed to interrupt her regularly scheduled meal time. "C'est la vie pour toi"

And in a pinch, she could forgive the interruption. Not the panic though, definitely not the panic.

Which is why she was heading in the opposite direction of everyone else. Some people tried to stop her, other's just pushed past in their hurry to safety while Sera simply pushed forward undeterred, a slight frown forming on her face. Someone was going to have a lot of explaining to do when she got there because this shit did not fly in her book and if she could fix the problem? more power to her. And if conversation didn't work, she could always default back on making them catch hands.

What she found when she got there was some guy and.....something that was most certainly not his dog.

"Wow, they weren't kidding about the whole monster thing. Ehm." Momentary surprise aside, Sera got her bearings back right quick, cleared her throat and pointed directly at them. "The hell are you idiots doing!" Her voice came out hard and loud despite her somewhat petite frame, one hand clenched into a balled up fist. Couldn't sense anything from the kid, despite his obvious usage of powers. Must have been something other than ki. Well that's inconvenient. "Do you even realize that people could have gotten hurt in the ruckus you fuckers caused?! Or for that matter, do you even fucking care?!"

It wasn't a big crowd luckily, but she'd seen the result of mass panic before and...yeah trampled bodies, people needing medical evacs? Just because you didn't harm them directly, doesn't mean you're not at fault by proxy.

"Gonna give you ten seconds to turn around and go, before I ballet dance all over your asses. Or sit back and wait for the hero force to show up. And trust me they won't be as gentle."
The Hero Force!
The World's Greatest Super-Team!
The Generican Champions
YEARS OLD
App Plotter Tracker The Hero Force! has 31 posts. Offline. played by Hero Force!

Character Information

Species:

Alignment:

Feb 28 2018, 12:38 PM Quote

Sonia Xiang
The Speedster: The Fastest On All Of EdenI! Never Fear:Time To Save The World!
NOTES: None

It wasn't often that Sonia got a vacation. Being a member of the Hero Force meant that you were busy.

Didn't matter if it was stopping a bank robbery or making a public appearance, the eight seven members of the world famous Generican super team had a lot of activities on their plate. After all, they were not only pop culture icons the world over, but essentially functioned as a special forces wetworks team for the United Nations, being deployed out of Generica to various hotspots around the world to deal with extra-governmental threats; things that either the world at large didn't know actually existed or posed a threat or threats that had their severity significantly downgraded in official reportings to obfuscate just how many times the planets population came close to being wiped out.

Of course, the world has likely been made aware of those sorts of things following the barbarian invasion.

Ever since then, as the world attempted to recover and move on from that threat, leaving the various members of the superhero time with some well deserved downtime. The proclaimed "fastest person alive" opted to use her welcomed day off on the beach with Janessa, the Juin "Power Princess." And while the Juin was off doing whatever the hell it was that she did, Sonia opted to rest along the coastline, body on a massive, massive towel with an umbrella stabbed into the sand in order to shield her from the sun. When the two heroes arrived, there were plenty of people that stopped them for pictures and autographs, but once the world realized that this wouldn't be a quick visit, things calmed down.

No need to rush a selfie when no one planned on leaving any time soon. And on the plus side, not being swarmed meant that she could actually rest.

Or at least, that was the plan until a giant sea creature showed up. The immediate reaction from the crowd was to be expected: a lot of shouting and running away. Sonia was zoned out to the point that she hadn't even noticed until some little kids damn near trampled her to death.

Stirred by the pitter patter of little feet and sand being flung into her face, the Hero Force member sat up to see what was a massive pamyati emerging on to the beach. Though they were one of those things humans had to seemingly adapt to since coming to Eden, Pamyati weren't seen much in on Visterra, if at all. That, coupled with the entities massive size did more than enough to explain the reactions.

And after a moment of wiping the sand out of her eyes, the woman sprang into action and zipped off toward the giant Pamyati, the sheer force of her speed blowing beach sand all around in her wake. Eventually, she exploded to a stop as the Pamyati spoke with a ....floating person? Another unknown quantity arrived in short order as well, and Sonia had no backup because Janessa was still off doing whatever the hell she was doing.

Oh well, she was a member of the Hero Force! Going solo will have to cut it.

"You two, down and away from the Pamyati!" Sonia called out to the two others as she took her battle stance and began to gesture toward the Pamyati. "And you! Back into the water, now! Shoo, shoo!"

She began to go through a series of annoying and provocative gestures, aiming to scare away the Pamyati as if it were an annoying stray dog in an alley somewhere.

It probably wouldn't work.

Ryden Prolae
Absolute Freedom!
General Populace
19 YEARS OLD

Character Information

Feb 28 2018, 08:33 PM Quote

Things seemed to have been going relatively well! Once Typhon had begun to move, it was only a few minutes before they had entered the city proper, giving the residents of the town quite the scare as they all seemed to drop what they were doing in an effort to run away. To be fair, this was what Ryden had planned on all along, so he wasn't really taken aback by the sight of all these people running away; after all, if they weren't in Typhon's way, then they wouldn't have to worry about getting crushed, and, better yet, Ryden wouldn't have to worry about them either! Two problems solved!

Well, until a third problem decided to show itself out of the blue.

Up until that moment, Ryden had been pretty leisurely humming to himself while he hovered around Typhon's big blue head, both hands folded behind his head and with one leg crossed over the other, his gaze pointed towards the sky for the most part. Occasionally, he would look down to make sure that the Pamyati hadn't accidentally killed anyone on their path to the naval base, but otherwise he was pretty relaxed for the most part, as he should have been! He was expecting this to be a pretty simple thing to do; just walk through the city, look at some ships, and then leave! Simple!

But then this woman showed up, and started shouting at him! It was...well, it was just plain unexpected to be honest. She seemed to have emerged out of the crowd of hundreds of people running the other way, an air of confidence surrounding her as she approached the Human-Pamyati duo with a clenched fist. It was certainly enough to get Ryden's attention, with the boy turning his eyes towards the woman as he scratched his head in confusion. Why wasn't she running away like everyone else?

But, first he had to at least respond to her, especially after she called him and the Sea God "idiots"!

"We're just goin' for a walk through town, that's all!" Ryden whimsically shouted back, still hovering beside Typhon's head as he did so. The way that she had called him an "idiot" was...hmm, familiar, so to speak. "Just sightseeing, trying to look for some big ol' metal boats is all! We ain't trying to scare folks, but goin' through town's the quickest way to get where we're going! Honest! I actually thought this was the best idea..."

Then she said it. She called him a "fucker" and questioned whether or not the two even cared about what they were doing. Ryden narrowed his eyes at that, a stark realization coming into his mind. Now he knew why she sounded familiar to him!

"Hey~," he began, a frown on his face as he tried to get a better look at her from a distance, "your last name isn't 'Karma', is it? You sound kinda like a guy I know."

This was really a bit of a jarring experience, going from being complimented as a "predator" by a titan of the sea, right back to being called a bunch of rude expletives like he normally was. "Fucker", "idiot", "jackass", "dumbass", and the like. Ah well, you had to be brought back down to earth sometime, right?

"Don't, uh...don't ask what that means. I don't know either..." Ryden whispered to Typhus, in regards to the aforementioned word, "fucker". The kid wasn't lying when he said that though; he really didn't know what it meant, just that it was an insult. Still, this woman was trying her damndest to villanize the two, wasn't she?

"It's not that we don't care, it's just that...uh, well, we've got somewhere to be, that's all! We were actually hoping that the people would start runnin' away, then we wouldn't have to worry about crushin' 'em or anything! Nobody's been hurt, so I don't really see what the problem is..." the boy said, genuinely confused as to why he--and, for that matter, Typhon--was getting the third degree all of a sudden.

And then came the threats. Ten seconds to turn around and leave, or pain would follow, either by her or the Hero Force.

"The Hero Force?" Ryden asked quizzically, rubbing his chin as he tried to recall where he had heard the name before. It sounded so familiar to him for some reason...had he run into them before, perhaps? Or maybe...

"Ah, I remember now!" he thought, snapping his fingers.

"Oh~, them! I know who you're talkin' about now! Yeah, I had to fight with one of them before; his name was...uhmm...what was it again? Android-something. I think it had somethin' to do with some kinda pie? Android Apple? Android Cherry? Android Creme? Ohh, wait, I think I got it now!" Ryden said, working his brain as hard as he could while he tried desperately to remember his robotic ally's name.

"Yep, I'm positive his name was Android Pecan! No doubt about it! Haha~!" He laughed, both hands behind his head as he said so. "Anyway, he seemed pretty cool, and I'm sure he remembers me from when we fought those dudes from space, so he probably won't mind too much. I'll bet he even put in a good word for me!"

Now, at this point, Ryden was just about ready to tell Typhon to just step over the woman and keep on going, but then someone else showed up...and with a boom, one might add! It was enough to tear the boy's attention away from the person he was speaking with, that was for sure.

Surprisingly enough, however, the new arrival was also a woman, but something was different about her. Unlike the other person--as far as Ryden knew, anyway--this one actually seemed to have had powers too!

"Ooohh! Hey, you're fast! You even make those 'booming' sounds when you fly, just like me!" The teen said, smiling gleefully as he watched the girl approach Typhon and try to...shoo it off? Once he saw that, his smile faded a bit as he tried to figure out what it was that she was doing. Did she think that he was a dog or something?

Upon further inspection of her, however, she looked to have been...important, in some way, not to mention the fact that she had powers. Could she have been one of those Hero Force members that the other woman had been talking about? Was it possible that she knew the Android guy? It couldn't have hurt to ask, but before that, Ryden turned to Typhus and started to whisper to the creature.

"Hey, if things get too bad, then you just make a run for the navy base, 'kay?" He said, turning his attention now towards the woman making the weird gestures. Maybe if he played this right, then he and Typhon could just cruise right on by...

"Hey, uh, does the name 'Ryden Prolae' mean anythin' to you? Y'know, helped save Eden, fought with Android Pecan? Killed a bunch of barbarians? I was thinkin' maybe you could let me and the big guy here go and, uh, look at some ships for a bit? Since I helped save the world an' all..."

He sure hoped she was part of that Hero Force. Otherwise he'd probably just sound crazy.

Topic Options
Add Reply

THE BOX OF CHATTING AND STUFF
FOLLOW THE RULES OR DIE!

01. Register your cbox name with your board alias/OOC account.

02. Respect the pecking order.

03. Don't be a punk ass and spam the cbox.

04. Don't be a dick to other people in the cbox.

05. All Your Base All Belong To Us.

06. Don't advertise your site in the cbox.

07. Have a cookie.

08. Follow the board rules and the Jcink Terms Of Service.

09. Guest questions go here if no one's present in the cbox.

10. Use the shoutbox below for open threads and tagging posts.

11. Beware Hypertime.

Vote Daily For Forced Heroes!
RPG Ratngs RPG-D RPG Ads CC BTS WW Shadowplay RPG Initiative
FH FH FH FH FH FH FH FH FH FH FH FH DBS Continent of Altrus: A Semi-Historic Action Fantasy Roleplay World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Breath of Liberty; A LoZ RP DBUJR RPGfix N:FB Project: Soul Eater RoF Digimon: Kids in America A marvel infinity war rp The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play FH FH FH FH FH
GS SIP FH
skinned by von of sonder